michbou |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

Who’s supposed to catch the ball?????
A letter
just for fun


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Radio |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

The Black Sea


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

k3vin59218 |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

It would be the easy option to pass to F

But if A is an excellent passer with perfect vision, I’d pass to C 😄 (if C makes a run behind the defence!)


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Magik'jojo |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

If A is a good passer, then D.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Le saint |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

D is offside


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Le saint Le D est hors jeu

Magik'jojo |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

Not on the same line. We’d have to check the Var, lol


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Sun's |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

I’d say f, because D is currently offside, so by the time f receives the pass, D will have returned to the field of play


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Nicolas-2008 |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

If all the players are stationary, player F is the only one who can receive the ball.

Player D cannot receive the ball, even if it is a perfect pass, because he is in an area covered by the defence and the goalkeeper, just like all the other players,


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Blagoje Vidinic |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

E for a one-two and a curling shot into the top corner. Easy!


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

michbou |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

I’d suggest C or F, depending on which is their stronger foot :)


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

David59 |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

I don’t think D is offside. It looks as though they’re on the same line.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

jul068 |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

The defender has both feet in the dark area of the pitch, whilst D has one foot in the light area. As far as I’m concerned, he’s offside.
So the ball is passed to F, who plays a cut-back cross to D.... GOAL!!!!


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Socrate |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

A
After all, he’ll just have to sort it out for himself


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Lebaygue |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

Actually, this image is part of an IQ test... And if you can answer it, it means you’re not HPI ^


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

jul068 |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

So we can post another comment.

Why has the third thread on the issues with the return programme on VF just been closed again?

We’ll have to start a fourth one...


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Radio |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

Wrong thread.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Blagoje Vidinic |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

Spamming is subject to disciplinary action. Please respect all topics, not just those that interest you.

Apart from causing tension, I can’t see where this will lead.

This is your one and only warning before disciplinary action is taken.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

kiki-sainté |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

F’s unmarked and I love the short passing game 😁😁😁


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

michbou |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hello
I’ve created this thread just for a bit of fun
So if you had to

Please note
Thank you


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Arsène |

45 วันที่ผ่านมา

F


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Aguado |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

A back-pass to the goalkeeper – it’s the 90th minute and the Reds are leading 0–1.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

kiki-sainté |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

I didn’t see that one coming 😁😁😁


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Radio |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

On a more serious note, Player C seems to be in the best position:

  • he is positioned behind the defender,
  • he has enough space between himself and his direct marker,
  • he has enough space for a run into the channel,
  • he can shoot directly,
  • he can also play a one-touch cross to D if the latter gets into position.

It all depends on the quality of the cross and which is C’s stronger foot 👌🏼


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

michbou |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

Hey there, lads :p
I posted this just for a laugh (no violence, please)
It was just to get an idea of what tactics each of you prefers
Screenshots taken from a post on Facebook
I didn’t make this myself

Cheers everyone


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

RMP-Val |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

Drawing on my experience in corporate football – no fuss, just a pass to player C


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Magpie |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

Is Stéril in possession?


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

michbou |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

I actually made five passes to Blagpje


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

kiki-sainté |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

He might not even make a pass, as the defender will probably take the ball off him, or else he’ll have a shot from distance.


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Taudecci |

44 วันที่ผ่านมา

I’m going to say C


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Hydilik |

43 วันที่ผ่านมา

I’d say B because after A comes B 😜


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ

Ancelloti |

43 วันที่ผ่านมา

There’s also B 😂.
A little cut inside and he’d have the ball and score a lovely goal.
Another little cut inside and he draws the defender in, opening up other options for his teammates and even creating space on the right for the player on the ball 😂.
So B can also create a chance here


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ