kiki-sainté |
08/10/2024I had created a topic are you fans of wrestling? In season 30 of the game it lasted a long, long time, as I'm bored I'm relaunching it here
Here is the last raw of the wwe to make damage in the match bronson reed vs Braun strowman


ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
wildzap |
08/10/2024kiki-sainté |
08/10/2024Especially the wrestlers tapped everywhere even the audience the officials the referees 😁😁😁
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Lebaygue |
08/10/2024I thought wrestling was like tuning, that it didn't exist any more, but apparently not.
Hey Kiki, there's MMA now and it's not so bad even if it's starting to stink of business.
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
09/10/2024Wrestling has never stopped being broadcast since the Canal Plus era in 1985
I don't like mma or ufc at all, nothing to do with wrestling and I've been watching wrestling for too long to stop now, it'll be 40 years next year 🙂
I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but I'm sure it's a good idea
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Mide |
09/10/2024Well it's still very entertaining. And the story lines add that extra spice. I'll have to admit, wwe was a huge part of my childhood
Clamsii |
08/10/2024I haven't seen but holy match between CM Punk vs Drew McIntyre with footage of Drew's head with 16 staples to it
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
09/10/2024lens59 |
08/10/2024I can't remember which channel but they broadcast reports on the life, career and fights of such and such a wrestler. It's interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes
the big show and brock lesnar had broken it too.
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
09/10/2024It's ab1 that's currently broadcasting but it's also coming to Netflix the wwe, the aew is broadcast on warner next
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
lens59 |
09/10/2024It was Hogan/André the Giant who made wrestling popular and filled the arenas
And of course others after
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
claudio59 |
09/10/2024I remember it was on every Wednesday morning on Canal + when I was a kid.
Le Hulkster, mister perfect, etc...
It's entertainment and there's something for everyone.
And it's a lot less mind-numbing than some reality TV programmes.
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
10/10/2024That's not complicated lol, I've been following wrestling for 40 years now wwf(now wwe) ecw ,wcw ,aew ,tna and ring of honour
My 2 favourite wrestlers of all time are still Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker, but Hulk Hogan, Mr Perfect, Sting, Lex Luger, Big Show, Ric Flair and so on were also part of the teams, of course, the Rockers, the Bushwackers, the Legion of Doom, the Hardy Boys and the Dudley Boys
Wrestling is as much a part of my life as football and I won't stop until I've breathed my last
Whether it's football or wrestling, I have quite a few objects (figurines, books, belts, etc.)
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Magikcats |
10/10/2024And to think that TNT used to be hard .... :( I loved watching
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Blagoje Vidinic |
10/10/2024I got into wrestling with AB1 in the early 2000s and for me it was Randy Orton, CM Punk, Triple H...
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
BlackiMesrimes |
10/10/2024An avid fan, I went to see PLE, Backlash last May. A totally crazy experience. I also saw 4 live events in Paris and Lille.
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
10/10/2024I only saw 3 of them, including Bercy 1993, unfortunately I couldn't go to Lyon 😒
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
BlackiMesrimes |
10/10/2024My first was in 2016.
It's a shame because it was really crazy in Lyon, I did both nights with the Smack Down the night before.
I hope to do another PLE in Europe in the future.
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Clamsii |
10/10/2024In any case, the wrestlers are keen to return to France
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
OMstar83 |
11/10/2024My great-grandmother was an absolute fan of wrestling, but the old-fashioned kind. Personally, my main passion from the age of 5 up to now has been basketball, by far, and then football which came a bit later. I also got into wrestling when I was very young, with my great-grandmother, and then I was a big fan of the Hardy brothers for a while. It stayed with me for a few years :)
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
18/10/2024Daniel bryan alias bryan danielson has just stopped wrestling full time so we'll only be able to see him once in a while
With the neck injuries he's had, which have kept him out of the ring for years, he's had a good run for the end of his full-time career, including the aew champion's belt
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
lens59 |
18/10/2024kiki-sainté |
19/11/2024image](https://i.imgur.com/HebKwZ7.jpeg)
Great era la nwo in wrestling hulk hogan Kevin nash(diesel a la wwe) and the late Scott hall(razor ramon a la wwe who passed away)
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
lens59 |
20/11/2024I saw a report on them and the 2 on the right didn't like the one on the left very much.
After that, things got better between the 3 members
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
20/11/2024Say that there were 2 flagship federations the wwf and the wcw and the wcw recovered all the wrestlers of the wwf (wwe) by proposing less date and more money after there was the nwo wolfpack or hogan was not welcome
Nwo black and white nasty nwo black and red nice kevin Nash being the leader of the latter with Sting lex luger konan macho man and mr perfect
Whereas in the wwe it was the d genration x triple h shawn michaels chyna xpac billy gunn and roadogg
I'm worried about an episode of wcw where dx showed up with a tank
https://youtu.be/kyojMWKDNXI?si=WtoRDXq3YIUG2fFs
Both factions have helped their federations a lot to get back on their feet
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
23/12/2024La nwo wolfpac, excellent theme, excellent wrestlers all at the time in the late 90s there were many fans of this faction (including me of course)
https://youtu.be/fPX8l6HfpN4?si=kDOgP37R7Ezf3z3c
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
29/01/2025image](https://i.imgur.com/l6J0snr.jpeg)
The wwe in Paris in August
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
05/02/2025Results of the 2025 royal rumble
Jey uso wins the men's royal rumble

Charlotte sniffs out the women's royal rumble

Diy beat the motors city Guns in a 2 to 1 match (match 2 out 3 )
Cody Rhodes remains champion against Kevin Owens, Kevin Owens left the match in a bad way
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Christopheetlucy |
08/02/2025I used to be, in the days of Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, Hardy, etc... But these days, there's too much blah, blah, blah and it's far too stimulated. It's a lot less interesting I think.
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
10/03/2025Rey mystério est encore la même son catch ,les hardys sont bientôt de retour mais je suis ok avec toi beaucoup de blabla
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
10/03/2025How could he sell his soul to the rock ,John cena goes to the dark side to win maybe his 17th wwe title at wrestlemania

C'est la dernière année de john cena avant sa retraite, gâcher 20 ans de carrière en gentil avec des valeurs pour une ceinture j'en reviens pas, j'espère qu'il ne l'aura pas son 17 ème titre car sur le coup il m'a bien écœuré
What can I say about Dwayne Johnson who takes advantage of the fact that he owns the federation and TKO to put on a show that suits his moods?
He should go back to Hollywood for fuck's sake
This elimination chamber is going to leave a mark, what about the return of jade cargill attacking naomi, the return of rando orton attacking Kevin owens?
The wwe under the rock era is going to hell in a handbasket
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
lens59 |
10/03/2025kiki-sainté |
14/03/2025Official release of the game wwe 2k25 and as usual I bought it
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Azby |
14/03/2025I haven't touched a game in the series for years. The best for me was Here comes the pain on PS2!
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
15/03/2025Oh my, I've had them all, but the one you're talking about is in my top 5
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Colombpal85 |
15/03/2025I'll tell you about my life, I've got a funny anecdote about that haha
The great thing about WWE and the reason I bought it is that you can make sims out of them, you can totally design the characters and so I play it with my little brothers to make cartoon characters 🤣
We made Shrek, there are quite a few little details to go over but it's not too bad already haha

ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
15/03/2025One year I made a ninja turtle, but if you're up for it, make me the kiki plush for the game 😁😁😁
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Colombpal85 |
15/03/2025Haha I don't have too much time for VF anymore, so I've got even less time for WWE
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
15/03/2025kiki-sainté |
18/03/2025kiki-sainté |
24/04/2025Results wrestlemania night 1
Jey uso defeats gunther for the wwe raw title
New Day defeats war raiders for the raw tag team titles
Jade cargill beats naomi
Jacob fatu beats the knight for the u.s. title
El grande americano beats rey phenix
Tiffany stratton defeats Charlotte flair to retain the wwe smackdown title
Seth rollins beats cm punk and roman reigns
2 nd night of wrestlemania
Iyo Sky beats rhea ripley and bianca belair to retain the Raw title
Drew mc inteyre beats Damien priest
Dominik mysterio beats bron breaker, finn balor and penta to win the intercontinental belt
Randy orton beats Joe hendry who was the mystery opponent
Logan paul beats aj styles
Lyra valkyria's mystery partner is becky lynch
Becky lynch and lyra valkyria beat liv Morgan and raquel Rodriguez to win the women's tag team titles
John cena beats cody rhodes for the wwe smackdown title and becomes world champion for the 17th time, beating ric flair's record

ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
24/07/2025Sad news the legend hulk hogan has just died very sad
image](https://i.imgur.com/Ij7WV5L.jpeg)
He played in Rocky 3 and the series Caribbean Offshore.
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Rull43 |
24/07/2025All my youth... I wasn't a fan of wrestling, but it was impossible to miss it. Then, of course, Rocky 3. RIP
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
25/07/2025Hommage a hulk hogan sur ab1 ,ils vont parler de la nwo
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Hydilik |
25/07/2025I remember watching wrestling on RTL9 a few years ago. Was it him that the commentators were saying: "Watch out, here comes his second wind"? And at that precise moment, they were kicking everyone's ass. It was his remontada...
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
25/07/2025Lebaygue |
26/07/2025Ultimate warrior died a few years ago and a lot younger... As a second wind, we've seen better.
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
26/07/2025Yes in 2014 but he waved the ropes during his second wind, there was also Tatanka who had a second wind and who danced during this one.
The steroids taken at the time unfortunately did not help the condition of the ultimate warrior who died at 54 years but it is the same case as hulk hogan, heart attack for both
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
28/07/2025A few years ago, I paid for the autographs of hulk hogan, scott hall ( razor ramon )and Kevin Nash ( big daddy cool diesel) at the nwo today hogan and hall have unfortunately passed away but the price of my autographs is increasing.
image](https://i.imgur.com/GMcDvKD.jpeg)
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
04/08/2025Results summerslam 2025
Roman Reigns and Jey Uso defeated Bron Breakker and Bronson Reed.
WWE Women's Tag Team Championship: Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss defeated Raquel Rodriguez and Roxanne Perez (c) - NEW CHAMPIONS.
Sami Zayn defeated Karrion Kross.
WWE Women's Championship: Tiffany Stratton (c) defeated Jade Cargill.
Drew McIntyre and Logan Paul defeated Randy Orton and Jelly Roll.
WWE World Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk defeated Gunther (c) - NEW CHAMPION.
WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins defeated CM Punk (c) - NEW CHAMPION.
WWE Undisputed Championship: Cody Rhodes -beats John Cena Street Fight Match after the match Brock Lesnar makes his return and attacks John Cena
WWE Women's World Championship: Naomi (c) defeats IYO SKY and Rhea Ripley - Triple Threat Match
WWE Intercontinental Women's Championship: Becky Lynch (c) defeats Lyra Valkyria - No DQ Match
WWE United States Men's Championship: Solo Sikoa (c) defeats Jacob Fatu - Steel Cage Match
WWE Men's Intercontinental Championship: Dominik Mysterio (c) defeats AJ Styles
WWE Tag Team Championship: The Wyatt Sicks (c) defeat #DIY vs Andrade and Rey Fenix vs Fraxiom vs Motor City Machine Guns vs The Street Profits - 6-Way TLC Match
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
23/08/2025Mercedes moné, formerly known as sacha banks, has just won his 9th title and 9th belt.

Here is the list of belts she currently holds
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
Nims57 |
23/08/2025Wasn't she the one with a family connection to Snoop Dog? Or maybe I'm confused 😅
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
30/08/2025Yesterday the wwe were in Lyon for smackdown
tomorrow in Paris clash in paris
and Monday in Paris raw
3 big shows in France in the same weekend, unheard of!
Unfortunately, given the price of tickets, I wouldn't do any of them but everything is broadcast on ab1 yesterday was live, Sunday's show is broadcast on Monday evening and Monday's show on Tuesday evening.
The wwe superstars love the french atmosphere with the simply two or the yeet of jey uso or the it is really phenomenal for aj styles, the show of last year marked the superstars
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
02/09/2025Results clash in paris
Roman reigns beats bronson reed
Wyatt sycks beat street profits and retain their team belts
Becky lynch beats nikki bella and retains her intercontinental championship
Rusev beats shemus
John cena beats logan Paul
Seth rollins beats the knight,cm punk and jey uso and retains his wwe championship with the help of his wife becky lynch
Huge show, great crowd, bravo Paris
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ
kiki-sainté |
02/09/2025Unfortunately not given the budget at 125euros minimum per place to be in the stands and 1200 to be at the edge of the ring I saw on ab1
ข้อความนี้ได้รับการแปลแล้ว (FR) ข้อความต้นฉบับ


