PhiPhi |
10 horas atrásHello everyone,
I am selling the following three players who are currently on the LDT:
- J. Pépion ATC (versatile), 81 NG, aged 32, listing type: Normal
J. Pépion
- F. Yattara MDC (versatile), 77 NG, aged 37, role: Defend
F. Yattara
- M. Alomerovic DFC, 45 NG, aged 21, 74 in potential. -> 23 years old, role: Help build the team
M. Alomerovic
Take it or negotiate – I’m open to discussion.
Have a great season!
I am selling the following three players who are currently on the LDT:
- J. Pépion ATC (versatile), 81 NG, aged 32, listing type: Normal
J. Pépion
- F. Yattara MDC (versatile), 77 NG, aged 37, role: Defend
F. Yattara
- M. Alomerovic DFC, 45 NG, aged 21, 74 in potential. -> 23 years old, role: Help build the team
M. Alomerovic
Take it or negotiate – I’m open to discussion.
Have a great season!
Esta mensagem foi traduzida. (FR) Mensagem original