Ced90 |
43 godz. temuHello,
A minor bug has been detected in the shop regarding the stock levels of intermediate items
For example, I had around 2,500 threads at about 10.30 pm, then close to 0 by 2 am (even though I’d deliberately left a shortfall of ‘only’ 72 per 30 minutes to let the stock run down gradually).
I’ve suspected there was a problem with these stock levels on several occasions – am I the only one?
I’ll take a proper look at this tonight to provide precise data, but in my opinion it’s during the midnight reset that this happens (when the cost of raw materials is updated).
Ta wiadomość została przetłumaczona. (FR) Oryginalna wiadomość
k3vin59218 |
43 godz. temuSame here – quite a few people have had this problem.
My solution: lower all the machine levels 😄 I couldn’t wait for Aymeric to respond because afterwards… it’s even worse.
Ta wiadomość została przetłumaczona. (FR) Oryginalna wiadomość
lecastor |
43 godz. temuIt’s down to the space in the shop. Even if it’s 99,200 out of 100,000, it’s considered full. You need to leave 2k/3k of space. Then there won’t be any more problems. I’ve tried it myself.
Ta wiadomość została przetłumaczona. (FR) Oryginalna wiadomość
aymeric45 |
43 godz. temuHello
This bug should now have been fixed.
Ta wiadomość została przetłumaczona. (FR) Oryginalna wiadomość
Ced90 |
42 godz. temuThanks
I’ll have a look this evening and repost if necessary
Ta wiadomość została przetłumaczona. (FR) Oryginalna wiadomość
saturnin41 |
42 godz. temuJust so you know, I’ve noticed on two occasions that at least one raw material has been reset to zero (the most recent instance was yesterday with aluminium), even though I always have at least 1.5 days’ worth of stock.
Ta wiadomość została przetłumaczona. (FR) Oryginalna wiadomość
junior |
42 godz. temuI’ve got exactly the same problem
Aymeric says it’s sorted, so we’ll have to wait and see
Ta wiadomość została przetłumaczona. (FR) Oryginalna wiadomość