Radio |

For 6 dager siden

Salut la commu,

J'ai eu le plaisir de me voir offrir 3 visages pour les joueurs aujourd'hui. Malheureusement ils ne semblent pas s'afficher ni sur les joueurs choisis ni sur les maillots sélectionnés.

Quelqu'un saurait-il me dire s'il existe une manipulation particulière à effectuer ou s'il s'agit d'un petit bug ?

Merci ✌🏼


Blagoje Vidinic |

For 6 dager siden

I’ve had the same offer.
I’ll give it a go and let you know.


Denne meldingen er oversatt. (FR) Opprinnelig melding

Blagoje Vidinic |

For 6 dager siden

It worked for me.
VF store > Edit a player > Discover a face

In the top banner, the star count is greyed out and crossed out, and the text ‘X free faces’ is displayed.

All you have to do is click on “Discover” at the end of the line.


Denne meldingen er oversatt. (FR) Opprinnelig melding
Blagoje Vidinic Ça a fonctionné de mon côté. VF store > Éditer un joueur > Découvrir un visage Dans le bandeau supérieur, le montant en étoiles est grisé et barré et la mentio…

Radio |

For 6 dager siden

Thanks for your feedback.

I selected my three players straight away via the rewards tab, but their faces aren’t showing up.

When I go via the VF Store as you described, not only do I no longer have the ‘free’ stars, but the three players in question don’t appear in the player list, as if the game thought their faces had already been unlocked.

It’s a mystery.


Denne meldingen er oversatt. (FR) Opprinnelig melding

michbou |

For 6 dager siden

I had the same one and I just took one shirt for my goalkeeper, and it worked


Denne meldingen er oversatt. (FR) Opprinnelig melding

toxico |

For 6 dager siden

It worked well for me


Denne meldingen er oversatt. (FR) Opprinnelig melding

Jean-Guy Matou |

For 6 dager siden

lol, well, it works, yes, but it took me 10 stars per face ⭐⭐⭐😂🤣


Denne meldingen er oversatt. (FR) Opprinnelig melding

kiki-sainté |

For 6 dager siden

image

image

image

Ça a marché mais on dirait des triplés les dunns ah ah ah


Paul Pogba |

For 6 dager siden

J'ai eu la même choses que vous pour découvrire les visages de quelques uns de mes joueurs mais pas tous malheusement c'est dommages ça


VALENCIANO |

For 6 dager siden

Hello, another issue – if you can call it that – I’ve received three faces, but despite having a team of 30 players, I don’t have any faces left to unlock.

I started with four, which I’ve already collected, and now there’s nothing left for the remaining 26 players. Is that normal?


Denne meldingen er oversatt. (FR) Opprinnelig melding

ptitze |

For 5 dager siden

Hello. Have a go with your other tops.....


Denne meldingen er oversatt. (FR) Opprinnelig melding

kiki-sainté |

For 5 dager siden

The players from vfstore or the free ones – I don’t think we can see them (nor John Cena)


Denne meldingen er oversatt. (FR) Opprinnelig melding

Radio |

For 5 dager siden

Le problème persiste même en changeant de maillot.