Kynlux |

11 giorni fa

Is this sort of thing normal?
Serious question: WHERE’S THE MONEY GOING?
#formation?futsal&tournaments&id=25318


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

dudziak |

11 giorni fa

to the tournament winner


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Aguado |

10 giorni fa

The winners will be able to eat caviar for several weeks running!


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

lorenzo861 |

10 giorni fa

Is this new business about waiving registration fees??? 1M, 16.8M...

I rarely check the prices, but in this case... I’m really glad I didn’t get ripped off.

It’s getting ridiculous... = frustration = fewer active players...


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

michbou |

10 giorni fa

The admins are checking with management :)


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

FT-Youfan |

9 giorni fa

???


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Aguado |

8 giorni fa

Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

FT-Youfan |

7 giorni fa

I’m sorry about your fine…


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale