Brutus |

12 giorni fa

Hi everyone,

It’s the end of the season, so I’m selling my 26-year-olds and older players.
Some of you (two or even three) will be given exclusive rights to a reallocation.

PM me if you’re feeling brave ^^… to get more info or reserve players! ^^

Lots of love to you all ++

VFiennes, VFiens, I love you all!


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Brutus |

7 giorni fa

Ola todos,

Bon j'avance la vente pour après mon IE du 30.

2 joueurs en pré-réservation...

N'hésitez pas à me MP... sinon ce sera aux enchères par salve.

Bon jeu à tous ++


michbou |

7 giorni fa

Don’t you speak any German?? I’ll make you some chips with mustard 🤣🤣


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Brutus |

7 giorni fa

I can sort out your naturalisation for you, Mich 🍻😉🤙😁


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

michbou |

7 giorni fa

No, not a trvelo😅😅😅😅


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Brutus |

7 giorni fa

You might have liked a few of those impersonators… Michbou, not far off Michou (for those who get the reference!)! ^^

I’m just messing about… but RIP Michou, he was a laugh!


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Brutus |

17 h fa

A fermer svp, ça partira aux enchères un peu tous les soirs