DonQuijote |

41 giorni fa

Hello, I’d like to recall a player on loan, but the tab to bring him back is no longer there.
There are only ‘Extend’ and ‘Training bonus’.
I thought you could recall a player a little before the end of the loan period.
To clarify, he has three days left on his loan, but as I have three injured players, it would be handy if he could come back.
Thanks in advance for your replies or advice 😉


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

T-800 |

40 giorni fa

No way, it’s been a while already lol


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

Blagoje Vidinic |

40 giorni fa

Aymeric removed the loan reminder a few seasons ago to prevent the abuses caused by certain cheats.


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale

DonQuijote |

40 giorni fa

Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation 😉👍


Questo messaggio è stato tradotto. (FR) Messaggio originale