Nicolas-2008 |

27 hari yang lalu

I’ve seen on the forum that a loss of fitness affects stats, and I’ve just been told that:

The impact formula does not take fatigue into account. According to the official rules of the game, a player’s contribution to style impact does not decrease with fatigue or reduced fitness

Impact is a purely arithmetic calculation based on maximum trained skills. Even if your players are at 100 per cent or 10 per cent fitness, their contribution to the X bonus remains at 100 per cent throughout the match.

I’d like to know if this is correct?

Nicolas


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Radio |

27 hari yang lalu

Fatigue affects the style bonus: the more tired your player gets, the less impact they have.


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

RMP-Val |

27 hari yang lalu

The impact of style has decreased with fitness levels since the mid-season update for Season 148, which you can view here: #forum?topic=170892


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli

Nicolas-2008 |

26 hari yang lalu

thank you


Pesan ini telah diterjemahkan. (FR) Pesan asli