Hamzah Akmaluddin dua |

Hace 4h

Sorry admin, I apologize for insulting you before. I was wrong. I borrowed my friend's phone just to show him the game, not to make multiple accounts. Please give me a second chance, I will only use one account.

Hamzah Akmaluddin dua |

Hace 4h

I was wrong to call you a dog. There is no excuse for my words. I take full responsibility and I am truly sorry. Please forgive me, it will never happen again.

Hamzah Akmaluddin dua I was wrong to call you a dog. There is no excuse for my words. I take full responsibility and I am truly sorry. Please forgive me, it will never happen again.

Hamzah Akmaluddin dua |

Hace 4h

I sincerely apologize for calling you a dog. It was disrespectful and immature. I am very sorry.


bluethunders26 |

Hace 4h

Is that why you created an eighth account?? There will be no leniency when it comes to insults


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Hamzah Akmaluddin dua |

Hace 4h

Once again, I apologize for my words. I ask the admin to forgive me. I promise not to repeat my mistake again. Please forgive my words, admin. 🙏🙏