mick3829 |

Hace 2 meses

Deleted player
A chapter is about to come to an end as the season draws to a close for a player I’ve had for over 1,200 days. I’m wondering – does anyone know the record for the longest-serving player at a club?


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Bryanhrp22 |

Hace 2 meses

I can just picture Kiki as the Great Dune, lol, aha :)


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
Bryanhrp22 J’imagine le grand dune à kiki lol aha :)

kiki-sainté |

Hace 2 meses

image


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
2 more replies

kiki-sainté |

Hace 2 meses

Well done to you for your longevity – it’s always sad when a player’s career comes to an end


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
kiki-sainté tu parles de lui 😁😁😁

mick3829 |

Hace 2 meses

I want to make him a staff member, but I’m a bit of a tightwad – it’ll cost me too much to level him up to 85, lol


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

seblelionnais |

Hace 2 meses

3 in endurance, wtf :D

Impressive longevity


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

mick3829 |

Hace 2 meses

I’ve always had asthma, yeah lol


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

myforsans |

Hace 2 meses

A fine achievement. I remember a while back there was a goalkeeper who ended his career having played just over 1,000 matches, including just over a hundred for his youth club.
But these records will be broken now that seasons last 56 days instead of 49, which, in terms of career longevity, works out as one extra season every seven seasons.


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

sanders |

Hace 2 meses

Gars de Vesoul
By the time my player turns 40, I reckon I won’t be far off the record.
He joined us at the age of 16, so he’ll have spent 24 seasons with my team.


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Blagoje Vidinic |

Hace 2 meses

LR cheats!


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original
Blagoje Vidinic LR tricheurs !

sanders |

Hace 2 meses

Try not to get relegated to Division 3 before you start making fun of them 🤣


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

mick3829 |

Hace 2 meses

Ah, lovely – yes, indeed, retiring at 40 – he’ll be not far off the record, that one.


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

mick3829 |

Hace 2 meses

It’s a real shame that staff stats aren’t taken into account a bit more, with, say, the highest NG they’ve ever achieved combined with their length of service.


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

seblelionnais |

Hace 2 meses

That would put people who focus on stamina or style at a disadvantage.
And potential is managed by the game, not the NG.


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

mick3829 |

Hace 2 meses

Yes, yes, I understand


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

authentik54 |

Hace 2 meses

An incredible 1,200 days!!!
Well done!


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

kiki-sainté |

Hace 2 meses

image just for Bryan 😁😁😁


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Radio |

Hace 8h

I found myself thinking back to this post when I bumped into a player of unwavering loyalty, who came through the ranks at his club and will, in a few days’ time, be reaching the twilight of his illustrious playing career. I’d like to pay tribute to him today ✨

O. Mucabaya


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original

Socrate |

Hace 8h

Gone are the days when even players with a potential of 78 were considered valuable in our eyes.
Nowadays, we don’t even notice the difference between a potential of 78 and 68…
So I’m not even going to mention the days when a potential 71 was the equivalent of a 90+ Icon card on FUT 😅


Este mensaje ha sido traducido. (FR) Mensaje original