mick3829 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Deleted player
A chapter is about to come to an end as the season draws to a close for a player I’ve had for over 1,200 days. I’m wondering – does anyone know the record for the longest-serving player at a club?


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Bryanhrp22 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I can just picture Kiki as the Great Dune, lol, aha :)


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Bryanhrp22 J’imagine le grand dune à kiki lol aha :)

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 2 μήνες

image


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
2 more replies

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Well done to you for your longevity – it’s always sad when a player’s career comes to an end


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
kiki-sainté tu parles de lui 😁😁😁

mick3829 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I want to make him a staff member, but I’m a bit of a tightwad – it’ll cost me too much to level him up to 85, lol


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

seblelionnais |

πριν από 2 μήνες

3 in endurance, wtf :D

Impressive longevity


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

mick3829 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I’ve always had asthma, yeah lol


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

myforsans |

πριν από 2 μήνες

A fine achievement. I remember a while back there was a goalkeeper who ended his career having played just over 1,000 matches, including just over a hundred for his youth club.
But these records will be broken now that seasons last 56 days instead of 49, which, in terms of career longevity, works out as one extra season every seven seasons.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

sanders |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Gars de Vesoul
By the time my player turns 40, I reckon I won’t be far off the record.
He joined us at the age of 16, so he’ll have spent 24 seasons with my team.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Blagoje Vidinic |

πριν από 2 μήνες

LR cheats!


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Blagoje Vidinic LR tricheurs !

sanders |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Try not to get relegated to Division 3 before you start making fun of them 🤣


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

mick3829 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Ah, lovely – yes, indeed, retiring at 40 – he’ll be not far off the record, that one.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

mick3829 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

It’s a real shame that staff stats aren’t taken into account a bit more, with, say, the highest NG they’ve ever achieved combined with their length of service.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

seblelionnais |

πριν από 2 μήνες

That would put people who focus on stamina or style at a disadvantage.
And potential is managed by the game, not the NG.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

mick3829 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Yes, yes, I understand


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

authentik54 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

An incredible 1,200 days!!!
Well done!


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 2 μήνες

image just for Bryan 😁😁😁


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Radio |

πριν από 2 ημέρες

I found myself thinking back to this post when I bumped into a player of unwavering loyalty, who came through the ranks at his club and will, in a few days’ time, be reaching the twilight of his illustrious playing career. I’d like to pay tribute to him today ✨

O. Mucabaya


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Socrate |

πριν από 2 ημέρες

Gone are the days when even players with a potential of 78 were considered valuable in our eyes.
Nowadays, we don’t even notice the difference between a potential of 78 and 68…
So I’m not even going to mention the days when a potential 71 was the equivalent of a 90+ Icon card on FUT 😅


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα