Rull43 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Hello everyone,

All eyes are on the World Cup, but the Virtuafoot 2026 league, Fantasy 2026, has been created.
You’ve got plenty of time; the season will run from 4 to 26 July 2026

Reminder of the 2025 standings:

  1. Milkun
  2. Pigloo
  3. Demicaramel

Come and join me in league no. 89651: Virtuafoot 2026
Password: SBXAW
3rd edition of the VF community’s “Le Tour” fantasy league
Click on this link: https://fantasybytissot.letour.fr/#welcome/register?sponsor_player_code=ujmn236&league_id=89651&league_password=SBXAW

P.S.: I’ll be abroad from 3 to 28 July, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to play, but I can at least set up the league and this thread on the vforum. :)

Have a good day


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

The aim is simple: you must select nine cyclists taking part in the Tour de France (we can all pick Pogacar), and each day choose a stage winner from your squad. You’ll be allowed eight changes to your squad during the Tour.

Between now and 4 July, all you need to do is sign up for the league; wait until the last minute to choose your 9 riders.

You score points across several categories: stage classification, stage winner, number of kilometres in a breakaway, the classifications of the various jersey wearers, etc. The rules and scoring are explained on the fantasy website. Every day, your chosen 9 riders may or may not score points, and the winner is the one who scores the most points.

It doesn’t take too much time, and requires minimal monitoring.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Adrimax |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Blimey, a Nexus actually winning something 🥰 milkun's a genius.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Cheers, mates


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Up


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Only 7 people signed up – what a shame.
It’s probably down to the global situation; I didn’t have time to do much promotion. Oh well
😘


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Blagoje Vidinic |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Right, I've signed up...
I don't know anything about it, so we'll see how it goes. 😅


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

MilKun |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Hi VFIENS,

You’ve been waiting for this, you’ve been raring to go, and here I am… I’m putting my title as the best cycling fan back on the line!!
Since I’m not exactly brilliant on VF, I’m going to try and shine once again in the TDF fantasy league!


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Adrimax |

πριν από 3 μήνες

You're the best 😍


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Jason40 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

I’ve never played, but do we have to pick our team every day? Or do we only choose our riders once?


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

So you start with 8 riders; each day you’ll have to choose one rider whose points will be doubled. Your team stays the same for the whole tour.
EXCEPT that you’re allowed 8 changes during the tour,
The rules are explained somewhere, along with the points system. You earn points for stage placings, the number of kilometres spent in a breakaway, the standings for the various jerseys, etc.
You can include Pogacar, Vingegaard, etc. in your team; you just need to have a full squad.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 3 μήνες

And don’t keep changing your team all the time – remember that if riders drop out, you’ll have to pick another one.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Jason40 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Great, thank you for your replies


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

MilKun |

πριν από 3 μήνες

And the aim is also to adapt the stages a little: we need to think broadly when putting teams together


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Jason40 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

I’ve picked two leaders. Remco, because time trials are easy points. A bit of a sprinter, and the rest are all all-rounders.

After that, it’s a bit of a struggle to manage the budget 😂


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Tazz26 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

As for me, I’ll be choosing based on personal preference! And my heart has been broken ever since the WVA announcement 😭😭


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Here’s my team – I’ve taken the risk of including just one sprinter

image

image


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

12 entrants is better than nothing 😘

Well, I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep up – I’ll be on the American continent from Friday, with an 8-hour time difference, so I won’t be able to follow the tour 😅.

But it’s nice to keep this fantasy alive.

Good luck to you all

P.S. There’s still time to sign up


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 3 μήνες

My team’s causing quite a stir, judging by the number of likes 😁😁😁


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Jason40 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Good luck to everyone!

I hope remco will help me score a few points today


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

MilKun |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Enjoy the game, everyone – have fun!!


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

@jason40, you’ll normally score 0 points on this stage; your team isn’t complete – all 8 places must be filled. You can’t just spend the 120 credits on 6 riders; that’s where the difficulty lies – you can’t pick 5 top riders. You’ll have to manage it.
To be confirmed at the end of the stage


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Jason40 |

πριν από 3 μήνες

Oops... I've changed that


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

It’s closer than in previous years.

I’m in first place, but strangely enough I can see Lecastor in first place – but in the old league. Lecastor, are you playing ahead of us??? You’re in the wrong place 😅

Second win today 😎, but I messed up at the start – I had a rider out of the race before the lap began, I used up a joker, and now I’ve got a second rider out of the race who I can’t swap out.

Guillain’s doing well with Veistroffer – they’re on fire every time. I can’t go and take him on; I’m saving my credits. I hope he’ll calm down a bit 😅


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

lecastor |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Thanks, Rull, I’ve joined the league. Sorry, but you’re no longer top 😉


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I knew it wasn't normal to be top of the class 🤣


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Blagoje Vidinic |

πριν από 2 μήνες

And as for me, I’m still out on the streets. 😁


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Luckily, I’m here to have your back 😁😁😁


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

It’s a close one, lads. In previous years, it was a different story. Good luck to you all


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Pogi – Vinge – Seixas + Paret Peintre combo.
It’s going well


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Nitnelav |

πριν από 2 μήνες

We’re going to copy 🙃


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Nitnelav On va copier 🙃

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

If you’ve still got credits left, you can… I’m well ahead 😅


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

image

😁😘😎


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Blagoje Vidinic |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Second yesterday, third today – I’m at my limit right now. 😅


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

A top-five finish, or even a place on the podium, is on the cards. Good luck


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

lecastor |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Well done, Rull – what a performance. You’ll certainly deserve to win it this season.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

It’s not over yet… but Vingegaard is done for.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Sorry lads, I changed my team yesterday and went all-in on Vingegard today – he’s had a proper waltz and given up. What a run of bad luck, Kiki.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Three-quarters of the field are with Vingegaard.

@lecastor – you were lucky to have Evenpoel; with everyone behind you, Vingegaard and the breakaways could have knocked you off the podium. It’s a tight one…

Pogi working for a team-mate – we’ve seen it all now. Letting him win once is one thing, but working for him is quite another.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Rull43 Les 3/4 ont Vingegaard. @lecastor coup de chance d'avoir evenpoel, tout le monde derrière toi avec Vingegaard + des échappées pouvaient te sortir du podium. C'…

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Except that I added it yesterday – I didn’t have it before, lol


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
2 more replies
Rull43 Les 3/4 ont Vingegaard. @lecastor coup de chance d'avoir evenpoel, tout le monde derrière toi avec Vingegaard + des échappées pouvaient te sortir du podium. C'…

Jason40 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Pogi has the stage in the bag. It’s only natural that he should help his team-mate, who stands a chance of winning a white jersey and a place on the podium.
Let’s not forget that this means UCI points and some nice bonus payments for his team. I think it makes perfect sense.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
kiki-sainté Sauf que moi je l ai intégrer hier je ne l avais pas avant lol

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Same


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 2 μήνες

image
For once, I’m making a prediction for the time trial


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Well done to Thomas, who won the stage thanks in no small part to his spot-on prediction too.

It’s a close call – Vingegaard’s withdrawal has really shaken up our fantasy league. In tomorrow’s stage alone, anything could happen – a big breakaway that holds on to the finish, a sprinter, the Tour’s top riders, and so on – which could create gaps even in the fantasy league.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Have we lost Guilain? Second place was within your grasp – or even higher.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Guilain |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I’m still here, but you’re not here anymore, are you!
At least everyone’s taken their place, and I can’t see you in the rankings!..


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Guilain Je suis toujours là mais toi tu n’y es plus pour le coup ! Du moins tout le monde a pris une place et je ne te vois pas dans le classement !..

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I’m too far away. Guilain, you’re not watching the right league. Virtuafoot 2026 is the right league.
Virtuafoot = last season’s league.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Rull43 Je suis trop loin 😅😘. Guilain, tu ne regardes pas la bonne ligue. C'est virtuafoot 2026 la bonne ligue. Virtuafoot = celle de saison précédente.

Guilain |

πριν από 2 μήνες

That’s right!


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Blagoje Vidinic |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Yet more proof (as if I needed it) that I know nothing about this: I’ve got Parret-Peintre and Pedersen in my team and I’ve picked Pogacar as my bonus rider today. 😅


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Blagoje Vidinic |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I still managed to finish 3rd in the stage. 😜


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

It’s a brilliant achievement to have both of them already!!! So well done. You’re doing really well.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
5 more replies
Rull43 C'est un tres joli coup d'avoir les deux déjà !!! Et c'est donc bien joué. Tu te débrouilles super bien.

Blagoje Vidinic |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I've dropped Pedersen for today and tomorrow and replaced him with Del Toro. 😁


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Blagoje Vidinic J'ai enlevé Pedersen pour aujourd'hui et demain et je l'ai remplacé par Del Toro. 😁

Tazz26 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

It would have made more sense from tomorrow onwards; today he has the chance to secure the green jersey – there was a 99 per cent chance he’d be in the breakaway. Then again… if the breakaway is kept at bay by Martinez, perhaps Del Toro will put in a stellar performance on Huéz ^^
Let the show begin – enjoy the race, gentlemen ^^


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Tazz26 A partir de demain ça aurait été plus judicieux, aujourd'hui il a l'occasion de sécuriser le maillot vert, il y avait 99% de chance qu'il soit dans l'échappée.…

Blagoje Vidinic |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I did say I didn’t know anything about it, didn’t I? 😅


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Blagoje Vidinic J'ai bien dit que je n'y connaissais rien, non ? 😅

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Del Toro is set to score a lot of points; the breakaway might not last until the end… it’s anyone’s guess. It’s still a good choice. It’s not easy to make all the right decisions at the right time.

Well done to Jules, who has five riders in the breakaway.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα
Blagoje Vidinic J'ai bien dit que je n'y connaissais rien, non ? 😅

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

6th, not far off the top 5.
Ahead of last season’s winner. Let’s just say you’ll be able to give it another go next season 😘

I think I finished between 5th and 8th in the first two editions.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Tazz26 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Pedersen and Carapuce are in my bet, with a bonus on Pedersen! Unfortunately, it’ll pay out less than on the Ecuadorian rider. For me, the EF and Lidl Trek teams are definitely the most exciting in the Tour, constantly pulling off daring race tactics. I’m really enjoying this Tour! Well, I would have liked to see a bit more action in the leading group over the last 3 kilometres… but given what lies ahead for them over the next two days, I can understand why they’re playing it safe! 😅


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

I wanted to pick Carapaz two days ago, but there’s a limit of three leaders per team. I kept Pogi, Evenepoel and Seixas. I picked Jorgensen instead, and it paid off in the end.

P.S. Well done to Pigloo, who was the only one to go all out for Carapaz.

Anyway, talking about the Tour, it’s a tough one for UAE with that virus. If Pogi doesn’t fall ill, he might go for it like a madman, riding solo 100 km from the finish 🤣


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Lebaygue |

πριν από 2 μήνες

To start answering your own questions, you might have a little thought going round and round in your head^


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Tazz26 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Today and tomorrow, Visma will be going all out in the team time trial to challenge for the stage win; Kuss, Pigganzoli and Jorgenson could be a real threat. Jorgenson was a good choice – I didn’t manage to pick any of those three riders for today; I picked too many average riders rated 9/10 stars… Maybe I should have picked a 5-star rider and gone for someone a bit stronger. But I’m quite fond of Baudin and the Wild Boar, so… we play with our hearts too, lol


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

kiki-sainté |

πριν από 2 μήνες

image

image

I’m finishing off with a funny bunch; I’ve still got 50 left to use up
In case of withdrawal


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

JulesVerne |

πριν από 2 μήνες

Wow, what a comeback – over 1,500 points. I’m closing in on the leader; it’s going to be as tight as a string at the end of this round.


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα

Rull43 |

πριν από 2 μήνες

image

image

image

image


Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει μεταφραστεί. (FR) Αρχικό Μήνυμα