mick3829 |

Vor 2 Monaten

Deleted player
A chapter is about to come to an end as the season draws to a close for a player I’ve had for over 1,200 days. I’m wondering – does anyone know the record for the longest-serving player at a club?


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Bryanhrp22 |

Vor 2 Monaten

I can just picture Kiki as the Great Dune, lol, aha :)


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht
Bryanhrp22 J’imagine le grand dune à kiki lol aha :)

kiki-sainté |

Vor 2 Monaten

image


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht
2 more replies

kiki-sainté |

Vor 2 Monaten

Well done to you for your longevity – it’s always sad when a player’s career comes to an end


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht
kiki-sainté tu parles de lui 😁😁😁

mick3829 |

Vor 2 Monaten

I want to make him a staff member, but I’m a bit of a tightwad – it’ll cost me too much to level him up to 85, lol


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

seblelionnais |

Vor 2 Monaten

3 in endurance, wtf :D

Impressive longevity


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

mick3829 |

Vor 2 Monaten

I’ve always had asthma, yeah lol


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

myforsans |

Vor 2 Monaten

A fine achievement. I remember a while back there was a goalkeeper who ended his career having played just over 1,000 matches, including just over a hundred for his youth club.
But these records will be broken now that seasons last 56 days instead of 49, which, in terms of career longevity, works out as one extra season every seven seasons.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

sanders |

Vor 2 Monaten

Gars de Vesoul
By the time my player turns 40, I reckon I won’t be far off the record.
He joined us at the age of 16, so he’ll have spent 24 seasons with my team.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Blagoje Vidinic |

Vor 2 Monaten

LR cheats!


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht
Blagoje Vidinic LR tricheurs !

sanders |

Vor 2 Monaten

Try not to get relegated to Division 3 before you start making fun of them 🤣


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

mick3829 |

Vor 2 Monaten

Ah, lovely – yes, indeed, retiring at 40 – he’ll be not far off the record, that one.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

mick3829 |

Vor 2 Monaten

It’s a real shame that staff stats aren’t taken into account a bit more, with, say, the highest NG they’ve ever achieved combined with their length of service.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

seblelionnais |

Vor 2 Monaten

That would put people who focus on stamina or style at a disadvantage.
And potential is managed by the game, not the NG.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

mick3829 |

Vor 2 Monaten

Yes, yes, I understand


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

authentik54 |

Vor 2 Monaten

An incredible 1,200 days!!!
Well done!


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

kiki-sainté |

Vor 2 Monaten

image just for Bryan 😁😁😁


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Radio |

Vor 3 Tagen

I found myself thinking back to this post when I bumped into a player of unwavering loyalty, who came through the ranks at his club and will, in a few days’ time, be reaching the twilight of his illustrious playing career. I’d like to pay tribute to him today ✨

O. Mucabaya


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Socrate |

Vor 3 Tagen

Gone are the days when even players with a potential of 78 were considered valuable in our eyes.
Nowadays, we don’t even notice the difference between a potential of 78 and 68…
So I’m not even going to mention the days when a potential 71 was the equivalent of a 90+ Icon card on FUT 😅


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht