Radio |

قبل 6 أيام

Salut la commu,

J'ai eu le plaisir de me voir offrir 3 visages pour les joueurs aujourd'hui. Malheureusement ils ne semblent pas s'afficher ni sur les joueurs choisis ni sur les maillots sélectionnés.

Quelqu'un saurait-il me dire s'il existe une manipulation particulière à effectuer ou s'il s'agit d'un petit bug ?

Merci ✌🏼


Blagoje Vidinic |

قبل 6 أيام

I’ve had the same offer.
I’ll give it a go and let you know.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Blagoje Vidinic |

قبل 6 أيام

It worked for me.
VF store > Edit a player > Discover a face

In the top banner, the star count is greyed out and crossed out, and the text ‘X free faces’ is displayed.

All you have to do is click on “Discover” at the end of the line.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
Blagoje Vidinic Ça a fonctionné de mon côté. VF store > Éditer un joueur > Découvrir un visage Dans le bandeau supérieur, le montant en étoiles est grisé et barré et la mentio…

Radio |

قبل 6 أيام

Thanks for your feedback.

I selected my three players straight away via the rewards tab, but their faces aren’t showing up.

When I go via the VF Store as you described, not only do I no longer have the ‘free’ stars, but the three players in question don’t appear in the player list, as if the game thought their faces had already been unlocked.

It’s a mystery.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

michbou |

قبل 6 أيام

I had the same one and I just took one shirt for my goalkeeper, and it worked


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

toxico |

قبل 6 أيام

It worked well for me


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Jean-Guy Matou |

قبل 6 أيام

lol, well, it works, yes, but it took me 10 stars per face ⭐⭐⭐😂🤣


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

kiki-sainté |

قبل 6 أيام

image

image

image

Ça a marché mais on dirait des triplés les dunns ah ah ah


Paul Pogba |

قبل 6 أيام

J'ai eu la même choses que vous pour découvrire les visages de quelques uns de mes joueurs mais pas tous malheusement c'est dommages ça


VALENCIANO |

قبل 6 أيام

Hello, another issue – if you can call it that – I’ve received three faces, but despite having a team of 30 players, I don’t have any faces left to unlock.

I started with four, which I’ve already collected, and now there’s nothing left for the remaining 26 players. Is that normal?


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

ptitze |

قبل 5 أيام

Hello. Have a go with your other tops.....


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

kiki-sainté |

قبل 5 أيام

The players from vfstore or the free ones – I don’t think we can see them (nor John Cena)


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Radio |

قبل 5 أيام

Le problème persiste même en changeant de maillot.